Fort Lauderdale, a city in Florida, is well-known for its unique culture of art and entertainment. The city got its name after the fort which was named under Major William Lauderdale. He was commander of soldiers and had built the first fort. The city experiences many tourists due to its splendid season. Where during summer you will find people enjoying on beaches, on the other hand, you can also see snowbirds in winter to enjoy the warmth of this city.
The entire city is covered with beaches, nightclubs and bars for youngsters and adults to enjoy. Although Ft. Lauderdale city has strict laws for college students, but adults have their liberty to drink as much as they want. Las Olas Blvd is the main road of town that connects Andrew Avenue to Ft. Lauderdale beach. In Spanish, Las Olas means ‘the waves’ and the entire stretch is covered with bars, stores, restaurants, Hotel, nightclubs etc. If you ever want to enjoy best dishes with drinks while staying in the city, then visit the best Las Olas restaurants during weekdays to enjoy food and drinks during happy hours.
Here is the list of some dishes that you may like to try –
- Decadent Dog is a long beef hot dog that is also filled with lobster, garlic butter, slaw and truffle oil. It is served with chips and fries.
- Caramel Kitchen Sink is a chocolate chip cookie that piles chocolates and marshmallows on top of it. This helps the owner to display their shelves with large looking cookies to attract many customers.
- Death Before Chocolate Cake Shake is a new version of shake where a chocolate cupcake settles on top of the shake. Those who love chocolate will love tasting it at least once.
- Thai I-CE tea is rolled ice cream where cream is spread on a flat surface to freeze under the temperature of 10F, then it is cut in long strips and slowly rolled to fill in a cup. Apart from ice cream rolls, you also get Thai food in these restaurants.
- Goma Panna Cotta is a replica of ocean which is a combination of ginger, seaweed, black sesame and cucumber.
- Sushi Burrito is a roll filled either with sushi or Lam.
- Manhattan Mac and Cheese stuffed between two layers of toasted bread. They are served with bacon dog lollipop that is fried beef wrapped in bacon strips that is smoked on apple wood and dipped in maple.
- Hangover Bloody Mary is a refined version of actual Bloody Mary but this time you will also get brunch items like pickled okra, tomatoes, olive, celery with cheeseburger, bacon and shrimp.
- The crabster is the best innovation where the red king crab is stuffed with lobster, crab and shrimp.
There are still your burgers and pizzas and ordinary hot dogs which you eat regularly. However, instead of trying your old food items, try your luck with new dishes.